The VLE Project for dynamical system modeling and simulation
The Virtual Laboratory Environment is a multi-modeling and simulation platform. It is a powerful modeler and simulator supporting the use of different formalisms for models specification and simulation.
VLE is particularly well adapted for complex models where the coupling of different formalisms is required. In addition to the classical use of one single formalism for modeling and simulation, VLE can integrate, i.e. couple, heterogeneous formalisms in one coherent simulation model.
If you have questions about VLE like how to download and install the software, discussion page for subscribe/unsubscribe.
- VLE version 2.1.0 has been released on 2022-08-09.
- VLE version 2.0.2 has been released on 2018-11-13.
- Mailing lists have changed. Only one mailing list still exist for users and developers. See the discussion page for subscribe/unsubscribe.
- VLE version 2.0.1 has been released on 2018-10-23.
- VLE version 2.0.0 has been released on 2018-07-06: New stable version of VLE with LTS support.
News post archives news.